[Ansteorra] Branch Champions responsibilities and privileges

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 07:33:09 PST 2002

As one who is a former bard for their Excellencies of Bryn Gwlad, I can say
they truly have it down.  I felt VERY privileged to be their bard, and was
always made to feel welcome.  They did put the responsibility of having me
return to perform for them in court at one of their events, ( I actually
made 3 during the year) but the result was I made a lot of friends there and
now I wouldn't miss an event in their home lands.

I am also the current bard for Bordermarch, and although circumstances have
prevented me from attending ALL of thier events (they are our next door
neighbors so I really should have been there), they have also made me feel
very special.  The responsibility they have placed on me is to write or
perform a piece especially for Bordermarch.  This is a challenge, but one I
am looking forward to.

Saundra