[Ansteorra] Herbal Guild

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Sun Jan 6 15:20:46 PST 2002

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting ready for our January meeting at Lady Nuala's home on January 14, 2002.  This is our first meeting of the New Year.  We are having a planning meeting.  We want to plan the projects, trips, weekend workshops, where our meetings will be held in advance so that we can announce them earlier and with better regularity.  We want to make the Herbal Guild better available to more of our newcommers and those unable to make the second Monday of the month.

We have gone from 5 to as many as 18 at a meeting in just a few months.  We have made life long friendships.  We welcome any and all interested in Herbalist endeavors.  We are open to all opinions, suggestions and ideas.  We touch on all areas of herbs so everyone has the opportunity to learn and have hands on experience in their areas of interest.

I and my assistant Lady Nuala hope to see you at our first of the new year meeting on January 14th at 7:30pm.  Now for the directions and Lady Nuala's address and phone number.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine (Kate)
972-907-2606
draeco55 at attbi.com

Lady Nuala
Liz Peters
440 South Westmoreland Road,
Dallas, TX  75211-5133 & Phone: 214-330-8518

DIRECTIONS: