[Ansteorra] Coronation update

H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at quik.com
Sun Jan 6 21:36:50 PST 2002

Greetings to the List.

We have only 34 spaces for feast now left so make your reservations quick as they are going fast.

I have also been informed Saturday that the hall has showers on site for all those interested in entering the Kings Champion Tourney and still wanting to have a place to clean up afterwards.

The 15 spaces for merchants are now filled and I am posting this list of the Merchants and their wares for all those looking to do a little shopping at Coronation.

Starkey's Portrait Studio      ---    Photos and studio quality Portraits.
Scaretwoode                       ---    Pewter Goods, other items of interest.
Calontir Trim                       ---    Trim, Trim and More Trim.
Ripples in Time                    ---    Middle-Eastern Items.
Logan's Smithy                    ---    Arms and Armor.
Badger's Ironwork              ---    Ironwork.
Anglefire Pottery                  ---    Pottery goods
House Morningstar              ---    Books, Pewter-ware & gift items.
Desert Dancer                     ---    Middle-eastern Items.
Kate's Korner                     ---    Garb and costume related items.
The Phoenix Garb                ---    Trim and other items.
Little Mercado                     ---    Books.
Coco's Kitchen                    ---    Breakfast & Lunch tavern.
Stone Rainbow                    ---    Jewlery, Candles, Toys & Books
Artistic Plants                       ---    Weaving, natural Dye items, Spinning goods.

Hope that this info helps.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson