[Ansteorra] marriage and registered persona names

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 12:34:10 PST 2002

I think it becomes a matter of choice, in the case of my lady wife and I our
persona's are of two different time periods. So if she used any method of
changeing her name due to marriage she would be claiming to be married to
some one who wouldn't be born for 100 or so years.

Not to mention I use a place name rather than a family name.

If you want to change your SCA name to match your husbands go for it, if not
don't worry. We are yet recreating the Middle Ages as we think they should
have been not necessarily how they were.

In Faith
Master Darius of the Bells