[Ansteorra] Rapier Melee Practice After Queen's

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Wed Jan 23 15:50:35 PST 2002

Greetings unto the list,

As His Excellency Pendaran continues to call for arms for the up coming Gulf
War, I too call for those to come fight on the Rapier Field.  It is known by
the Trimarans that we may be out numbered this year and they revel in those
thoughts.  If you are looking to become carded before Gulf War here is also a
golden opportunity.  This Sunday's practice will be held in Fort Worth Texas
at Randol Mills Park at 10:00 am.  So a call to arms for our Stellar Crown
and for Ansteorra!

Countess KayLeigh, WSA