[Ansteorra] Laurels Prize Tourney date

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org
Thu Jul 4 05:01:25 PDT 2002

Here's a related thought for consideration...

How do the artisans in general feel about the date of LPT moving up?

To date, there's no group hosting and no location yet, and now the artisans
have even less time to get ready.

One possible suggestion might be that if we can't hold a quality event, with
enough advertising and leadtime, we might consider not holding it at all
this year and instead, start working on it for next year now...

My question is, how do the artisans feel about the event?  This is their
event, just as Queens is the rapier community's event.  Without support and
excitement from the artisans, it can't happen.

Feedback?

::GUNNVOR::