[Ansteorra] WATER & GATORADE

AMBERD at flash.net AMBERD at flash.net
Tue Jul 16 14:51:45 PDT 2002

>Do the fighters actually like and/or prefer it?

As far as sport drinks go I actually prefer Powerade.
It has more sugar and less salt... but when I am going
for a dehydration deterant and need to drink I really
don't care what it tastes like. ;-) okay unless it
tastes like pickle juice ;-)

>Or is it just a stable offering along with the water
>at events?

I think it is just a traditional sports drink. I have
heard of a lemonade type drink that some have offered
but I have never tried it. I would avoid things that
stain.

Amerinda