[Ansteorra] Awards and Manners Was--> Things to think about....

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Thu Jul 25 04:52:48 PDT 2002

Maria,  There was a time when whoever got help, gave a very small piece of
largess,
to those that helped.  Also, the people who helped a steward or co ordinator,
was given a token of appreciation for their help, unfortunately that seems to
have gone by the wayside.  When I coordinate something and I have people who
help me , ie: deputies, I always give them some thing.

Innes