[Ansteorra] Silly statement alert (WasNon-member surcharge)

Scot & Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Thu Jul 25 08:04:34 PDT 2002

Silly statement alert.

Just for curiosity's sake when did you pay $6 - $10 for membership? Gas
is now anywhere from $1.29 - $1.49 a gal.,  how much did you pay back
then? A 20 oz. Coke is now $.99, how much did you pay for it back then.
How much was a postage stamp? It's now $.39. Now compare your paycheck
to back then.

Since this all stems from the letter Lord Dominic sent perhaps we should
revisit one of his points.
If you can't afford the SCA maybe you should find a hobby you can
afford. The SCA  is NOT a right.

And encouraging people to not get a membership is irresponsible.

Sincerely,

Jovian