[Ansteorra] Silly statement alert (WasNon-member surcharge)

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 25 21:59:28 PDT 2002

Boy did you miss read my post.

It was either late 1975 or early 76, I don't remember.  I was in the Army at
the time.  What were you doing 27 years ago, do you remember?

My point was that over the years, I've watched the paid members continue to
pay more and more to help provide the structure that allows us to play this
game we do.  It doesn't matter how much all of those items cost.
What does mater is that non paids are just that.

I think everyone should by the time they've played for a year to become a
paid member.  If you can't afford a membership, you really can't afford to
play.

How in the world did you get I was encouraging folks not to become
members?????

And that crake about not being able to afford to play was uncalled for at
best.  Or am I miss reading your post?

Gilli