[Ansteorra] Cancelled fighter practices...

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 12:12:53 PDT 2002

What you do at "your home" does not concern the SCA. You could use freon can
helms and carpet armor, becouse you are on your own property. You could even
have "friends" over to play so long as you stay on your own land it is some
thing you are doing among friends. So long as you don't call it a SCA
fighter practice or any thing along toughs lines.
plachoya who has had archery practice in his back yard

>Or prevent people like Gunnora and me from putting on our armor and
>whaling on each other here at home?
>
>(Not that we've done it recently here in this heat or our current level
>of fitness)
>
>Damaris

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra