[Ansteorra] Flood

Derich Brauer brauer at ansteorra.net
Mon Jul 8 20:00:11 PDT 2002

Greetings fellow Ansteorrans, while it is true that I dont know the full
extent of the flooding, I am pretty sure that the towns hardest hit are not
active SCA towns, Cuero, and Gonzales. Victoria is still waiting the crest
of the flood waters, and I hear them to be about 14 feet above flood level.
This is to arrive on Wednesday. I know that our populace meeting was moved
due to the level of the water in our normal area (Riverside Park). We will
keep everyone informed of the current events and such of the area. Thank you
all for the concern!

In Service to the Dream,
Derich Brauer
MKA Chris Conn

Shire of Stonebridge Keep (Victoria, TX)
Acting Chronicler
Acting Historian
Acting Virtual Scribe