[Ansteorra] Things to think about....

Tausha Walker celeste_namron at post.com
Thu Jul 25 09:47:37 PDT 2002

I'm with you there Lord Morgan. Although I don't want to be a Knight. :-) I want to be a Laurel. I have no problem telling this list that. Most of you who know me already know my goals anyway. I feel that someday I may actually accomplish this goal. The awards I get let me know where I am in the skill level and on the road to that goal. They let me know what the people around me think of what I am doing. If no one has said anything to me in a while, I go and ask. I know I have a loooooong way to go and I'm great with that. I'm working with someone now. I'm certain I'm going to learn a lot and I am going to enjoy and soak up every minute of it.

I want to know when I'm doing things right and when I'm going the wrong way. Getting an award tells me I'm on the right path. But most of all that I'm doing something right in the eyes of the people I love.
Lady Celeste

As the bird, we must all learn to fly free. Like the fleur-de-lys, we are all of us three parts of one ... mind, body, and most of all ... spirit.

Live the Dream!

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
per bend wavy purpure and vert. a bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur -de-lys or.