[Ansteorra] Awards and Manners Was--> Things to think about....

Derich Brauer brauer at ansteorra.net
Thu Jul 25 10:42:58 PDT 2002

I personally must disagree on some of the things that have been talked about
over the past few days on this list. Im fairly new to the SCA, and I'm
having a blast! Best $35 dollars Ive spent in a long time! And I must say
that Ive only made it to 4 events, and only worked my tail off at 2 of them,
but for each I was heavily thanked and grattitude was given where deserved
to everyone working the event. That of course is just my 2 cents, and can be
taken with a grain of salt, i just thought that i would point out that there
are still some out there that give credit where credit is due..

In Service to the Dream,
Derich Brauer
MKA Chris Conn

Shire of Stonebridge Keep