[Ansteorra] Re: Non-member surcharge

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Thu Jul 25 15:19:20 PDT 2002

I have always felt that was the obligation of the Nobles. To lead by
example. It is how I learned, well mostly anyway. We do not always succeed
but it is something to strive for. I have held many offices and even when it
was hard to do, I tried to keep my membership current. Both membership and
service are important to the game we play.
Yours in Service,
HE Chiang, Centurion