[Ansteorra] Re: Non-member surcharge

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Thu Jul 25 20:24:22 PDT 2002

You are correct. Any lapses in my membership were short lived and not while
I was holding an office. I have enjoyed holding office for the most
part....well there was that short stint as seneschal<G>. I did not seek the
noble title, it was one of the greatest shocks of my life, just ask anyone
that was there when I got it.
HE Chiang, who is still a bit stunned by it all