[Ansteorra] SCA Membership dues and Such things as that

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jul 26 16:46:52 PDT 2002

Well funds will be needed in Kingdom.  They'll be needed to help cover
storage costs of all those ---- non member waiver forms; the printing costs,
etc.  The cost of non members is allot.

Membership drives are a good idea.  We here in Middleford were going to have
an entire event the proceeds went to buy memberships for those who wanted
one but did not have one.  Unfortunately we decided to cancel when, at very
short notice another group in our region decided to have their 25th
anniversary.  You all go to Shadowlands now!!

Gilli