[Ansteorra] SCA Membership dues and Such things as that

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 13:19:13 PDT 2002

This puts you into a gray area.  Individuals cannot
profit (buying them a membership is a profit to them)
directly from official events.  I discovered this when
researching about whether or not a merchant could sell
items at a demo.

If it was going to be an unofficial event, then it
wouldn't fall under official rules.

But perhaps a membership could be purchased by a group
and given as a prize for some sort of competition,
newbie A&S or ???

This opens a whole 'nother can of worms.  It's about
time we all went fishin' with all these worms out
here.

Ly Madelina de Lindesaya