[Ansteorra] SCA vs Nonmembers

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Jul 27 12:51:18 PDT 2002

The reason I got mine was one Steppes Warlord Darcy and I were going to run
a kitchen for the event.  Canton required that we have such certification.
However, they never came and checked.  The bummer was that after I took the
course upper here in Killeen I found out that they wouldn't accept it and
had to pay them $50 for their permit, but no class was required.  Since then
I've kept the one I got from Killeen up.

I believe they also required us to have a Food Service Manager card for the
Kingdom's 20th.

Gilli