[Ansteorra] Feast Preparation

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Jul 28 06:14:04 PDT 2002

    If I am missing something here, I apologise for 'jumping in,' but I
can't see where our feasts could/should/would be inspected or regulated by
an outside entity.  (For what it's worth, this is the same thing I would
present to an inspector if one tried to interfere - they have NO RIGHTS
within a PRIVATE dinner party.)

On a firmly-tongue-in-cheek mode, I can remember a few feasts (and they are
becoming fewer IMHO) that could have *benefited* from being a bit
more.....*regulated*.  There have been some kitchens I was *really* sorry I
put my head into to see if I could help out.  Ewww.  And I don't get put off
my feed often by iggy sights/sounds/smells!

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen