[Ansteorra] Feast Preparation

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jul 28 07:04:54 PDT 2002

Jump on in.

Chances are that if the feast is taking place at 40 and plum the inspector
wouldn't bother even if they knew about it.  However, at a civic center or
at a county activity center like this kingdom likes to use, the chances go
up.  Particularly if other groups, and not necessarily SCA groups, have had
food related problems at that facility.

Like I said earlier, I'm not a lawyer.  Perhaps someone who is could jump in
here.  But from what I've seen, what I've read and have been taught, we fall
under the jurisdiction of whatever health department is in the area of the
event.  Weather they have the interest, time and people to do anything
about; who knows?

If you're comfortable with how things are, cool.  I know I am with my little
bit of the known world.

This is all Alden's fault.  :)

Gilli