[Ansteorra] Re: tractions and problems

Christie Ward val_org at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 16:08:07 PDT 2002

Gwyneth asked:
>How many Laurel's are currently active in the A&S community?  By active I
>mean go to at least an average of one event a month, are available at least
>a few times a year to judge/teach, and stay involved in current topics
>either through sitting circle, the Laurel's list, retreat, etc.?

Pretty much this describes all of the Laurels listed on the "Active" page on
the Ansteorran Laurels Website (which is still not on the Kingdom Servers
because I haven't heard back from the Virtual Scribe yet...) for whom we
have photographs, about 80, give or take a few.  Some are *very* active, but
almost all hit at least an event every two months, say, and it's easy to
stay active on the email list.

(As a note, I have people on that main roster page with no photos whose date
of elevation is The Dawn of Time more or less... they haven't been moved to
the "Elysian Fields" page yet, simply because I am still researching for
more info on their whereabouts and a photo...)

::GUNNVOR::

(Who makes about 6-12 events per year, depending).