[Ansteorra] Guardian of the Tor

ecs at io.com ecs at io.com
Wed Jun 5 20:43:57 PDT 2002

Greetings to the unattached fighters of Ansteorra
from HL Claire Shayhan, newest cadet to Don Robert,

As I will be competing in the Rapier Guardians of Dragonsfire Tor
tournanement I will be unable to attend the Squires and Cadets Mixer scheduled
during the tournaments.

However, I am interested in sponsoring an unattached fighter or two for the
tournament on Sunday morning. I will be in attendance at the Youth Guardian
Rapier Tournament.  Please look me up around the field during the youth rounds
so we can get to know each other.

I look forward to meeting you there and/or on the field and maybe again in the
torchlight tourney that evening. (wow, is that enough fighting or what?)

fight well,

Claire