[Ansteorra] Period-Looking Pants

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Tue Jun 18 13:54:34 PDT 2002

Greetings to Ansteorra!

I've received several questions about this class at King's College.  In an
attempt to clarify:

If the pants are for you, the 'student', the instructions i sent out earlier
hold.

If the pants are for someone else, there are measurements that must be taken
before class (unless you're dragging this unfortunate with you for us all to
measure!).  A pair of their mundane pants will aid you in class.  Measure as
follows:

Waist (or where they 'hang' their pants)
Hip
Thigh at thickest point
Crotch (no giggling!) Front waist, through crotch, to back waist.
Length (waist to knee or ankle)

Should there be any more questions or confusion, please do contact me!  Time
runs short, but i am still here to answer email until Friday morning.  After
that, it's cell phone (972-523-3515)

Gerita