[Ansteorra] RE: [Steppes] tor direction

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 26 10:32:21 PDT 2002

>>> sorry but I can'[t find my instructions to Tor.
>>> Could someone give me the instructions

Here are the ones from the event's website (look under "Site Information"):

Site Information
Broken O on the Brazos Ranch Co rd 317 Glen Rose TX

Site opens for Setup 2 pm Thursday June 27th
Site Opens to Populace 2 pm Friday June 28th
Site Closes 6pm Sunday June 30th

If you need to arrive on site before 2pm on Friday please contact the Autocrat to make the necessary arrangements.

Equestrian open to public all day Saturday 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m.-1 p.m.

Public Demo Sunday 2pm-6pm

Directions to Site
The directions are from general geographic areas within the Kingdom of Ansteorra as with all directions consult your local area map for the best route to noted highways.