[Ansteorra] greetings

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Wed Jun 26 13:12:08 PDT 2002

Well here is my plug for Artisan.  We need you to send in your paid reservation for feast. Send it to Mrs. Trish GIbson, 206 N. Bowser Rd., Richardson, TX  75081  972-907-2606 call if you have any questions.  You can also reach me at that number as well as my co-auto-crate, Padriag Burke.

I need assistance setting up.  I am hoping to set up the night before.  There are a few of us staying in a motel on Friday so that all we have to do is get up and go.  Anyone interested in this please get in touch with me because we can get a discount if we have enough people.  Please do so immediately.

I also would like a household to tear down and clean up after the event.  Please, it makes it easier for a household as they are use to working together already.  Please let me know as soon as possible.

We are having the Pas 'de Armes and it will be indoors.  The hours will allow a fighter to enter their armor or armor accessories.  It will start at 10am and quit at noon so as to not affect the judging of the A&S.  Feast will be promptly at 6pm.  It will be a silk route affair.  Nothing like you have experienced before.

Please let me know how many tables you will need and what sizes.

Your humble auto-crate and co-auto-crate,
Viscountess Kate O'Malley
Milord Padriag Burke