[Ansteorra] RE: Ansteorra digest, Ballista Safety

Aceia aceia at mac.com
Thu Mar 21 19:26:25 PST 2002

My lord,

I do apologize if my comments implied that such action as you suggest should
be taken.  The comments were originally posted to a different list and we
snipped and taken out of context into a post in this list.
Personally, I really enjoy observing the the opening salvos of the fort
battle and like watching things get flung thru the air.  I am still waiting
to see a nice plump foam cow, or perhaps some replica stuffed dead bodies
with Trimarian tunics on.

-Robin Anderson of Ross (who watched from a distance - over by Bede Hall)

just to clear up any further confusion, the following is what my post
originally stated: