[Ansteorra] Gulf War Rapier Kudos

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 09:48:57 PST 2002

Good Don Dore,

I am simply amazed at your words.  Those of us who could not
attend Gulf War this year wait with baited breath to hear all of
the stories and action sequences that we missed!  I have been so
fortunate to get information quickly, but I'm dying to hear
about specifics about the Ansteorran Rapier tourney.  How did my
sponsored Allessandro do?  How many people were in it?  How did
the Ravine battle go?  How did the Melees go?  Did the stuff we
practiced so hard on pay off?

Thank you again for the details!

=====
Allyson Tymmes