[Ansteorra] Gulf War Rapier Kudos

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu Mar 21 08:41:14 PST 2002

On 20 Mar 2002 at 9:48, Denni Lozos wrote:

> Good Don Dore,
>
> I am simply amazed at your words.  Those of us who could not
> attend Gulf War this year wait with baited breath to hear all of
> the stories and action sequences that we missed!

My good Countess,

I will be happy to share such stories as I have with you as time and
occasion (and the right beverages) permit. However, for a fuller
accounting I would suggest that Countess Kayliegh others who
witnessed those deeds would be the right ones to ask.

Unfortunately I failed to make it clear in my earlier letter, but the kudos I
sent out were only from me personally and so were limited to that which
I witnessed. I failed to mention our fine rapier commanders and many
great deeds of valor and I think it best that they be praised by those
who did see their fine actions.

Any overall thanks and praise should, of course, come from our
commander. I hope no toes were stepped on in my exuberance to
speak of the great things I saw at Gulf War.

Christian Dore