[Ansteorra] Gulf War XII Challenge

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 07:14:56 PST 2002

We saw great success as the many heavy fighters joined in the rapier
combat and rapier fighters joined in the heavy combat. Now I give all
fighters a new challenge.

Become an archer.

If each of our units that were standing waiting for the comand to
charge or waiting for the enemy to come charging at them had a bow and
6 arrows, the devistation to the enemy would be awsome.

You do not even really have to be able to shoot well, just point up
there and let go. Imagine the enemies face as an entire unit looses a
volley in there direction. There shieldmen would be fine, but not
everyone carries a sheild. Each unit fires only 6 arrows and passes the
bows out of combat. Draw sword and prepare for or to charge.

So you can use a sword, a shield, a spear, a rapier...pick up a bow.

your servant,
mahee