[Ansteorra] Re: Archery, ballista safety at Gulf Wars

Lawrence ldruiz at netzero.net
Wed Mar 20 21:49:22 PST 2002

 >I overheard some war observers complaining that our ballista shot too
far -
> >over the enemy and into the non-armored observers.  Apparently people in
> >pavillions were dodging bolts.

If you have first hand knowledge of this AND you would like submit to me a
statement of the same, please email me PRIVATELY at ldruiz at netzero.net so I
can start the paperwork for this.  To date my only official responses from
my request have been keep the rules simple and don't let them get rid of the
bungeelistas.  And I have yet to have anyone email me wanting this job.
It's a DEM job and cool as heck.  You get to play with big toys!  I am over
two years in this post and I need to spread the fun.

Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle
As DEM Siege Weapons