[Ansteorra] Re: Archery, ballista safety at Gulf Wars

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Thu Mar 21 08:37:03 PST 2002

Hello, After I when down in the ravine battle I started taking pictures of
the battles. What I saw first hand was the red taped arrows coming in the
area behind the field on the other side from the fort. and not many of them.
The only observers I saw dodging them where pressing themselves on the safty
ropes. I count this has where they placed themselves because the pavillions
where behind me and I was at the ropes myself.
The other thing I heard but didn't see was the waterbearers pavillion got
some arrow shots also, but I cover myself by also saying has far has I know
this was a rumor.
Ld Carlos