[Ansteorra] Fw: Happy New Year A.S. 36

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 09:08:55 PDT 2002

Wasn't there an invocation at the first event?  Something like "Here is
Edward Bear, coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump, on the back of his
head, behind Christopher Robin. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of
coming downstairs, but sometimes he feels that there really is another way,
if only he could stop bumping for a moment and think of it.  And then he
feels that perhaps there isn't. Anyhow, here he is at the bottom, and ready
to be introduced to you."  Only in Latin?
Rebekah