[Ansteorra] Bringing New People...

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Wed May 1 11:37:26 PDT 2002

If they are bringing them to the event. then pat them on the back.
Hospitaler/autocrat should notice mundane cloaths and approach them, talk to
them and try to get them into garb. They did their job trying to get them
interested, but I do agree they should have brought them to the hospitaler
themselves, but things happen.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.