[Ansteorra] Bringing new people

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed May 1 14:11:46 PDT 2002

Kinda like tonight, we are having a fabric swap meeting at our clothiers
guild. We always get many newcomers at these and a lot does get done in the
way of making them basic garb by the time they leave.

To tell the truth, I really have not noticed any one bring in newcomers to
our events that were not ready and not looking lost. Perhaps this whole
thread should have be directed to the region where such activity is actually
happening. We seem to be losing the beginning of this thread. (Will that
full moon every go away!?!)

Talk to the person that is doing this repeatedly Lorraine, if that fails
quote them the rules, if that fails send Pendaran over, being the recipient
of a long ago request I can personally vouch that he is good at getting a
point across. :)

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Steppes, Ansteorra