[Ansteorra] Bringing new people

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Wed May 1 13:07:12 PDT 2002

Ahh alas I have a small answer. We hold Garb makeing classes here at the
canton. And during these we ask each person comeing to bring a few extra
yards of cloth for the class so that we can make extra garb and it go into
the garb box. Currently we have increased the box and will be doing so even
more in the near future. (takeing the time to make the garb lol)

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.