[Ansteorra] Bringing New People...

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Thu May 2 07:22:26 PDT 2002

....And chairs, don't forget the chairs. New people standing around in the
heat of the sun, (or in the cold in the winter) without chairs to sit in can
be very discouraging. I was not told to bring chairs my first event and
didn't know enough to ask to share someone elses shade and nearly died in my
"ren-faire" polyesther garb standing for hours in the heat of Ansteorra
summer sun. And had to sit on borrowed coolers for feast. This is why I
champion a special pavilion and extra chairs (and snacks don't hurt either)
for newcomers at our events at Elfsea.
Siobhan
Baroness of Elfsea