[Ansteorra] Period Religious Jewelery

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 20:12:52 PDT 2002

 To be honest,
I'm looking at Northern Europe....and things other than Thor's hammars...I am interested to know if other Gods were represented by jewelery items...
I also wanted to know if there were any specific Western European type jewelery I could steer friends of mine who are Celtic, Fairy or Eclectic Wiccan so they could display their faith without being so obtrusivly modern...
Lorraine DeerSlayer