[Ansteorra] Which brings us to...

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 17:04:53 PDT 2002

> willow taylor wrote:
>
> > this is not true. The organization may not be official but it happens.
> > Someone has to spring for the lights, set up the camp, pass the word and
> > keep things going when there aren't enough  people. People have to agree
> > to come and keep the fun going. In the old day a lot of people would
take
> > on this kind of responsible. Today I see a lot of people being followers
> > and watchers but not organizers.
>
> This is not just an SCA problem.  I hear of and see the same problem in
> all sorts of other groups.
>
> --Perronnelle

If I go to an event that is not my local event...I assume that the teardown
is taken care of.  I feel I am a guest.  I find that we need to only ask.  I
think most people assume things are arranged previous.  If not...one needs
only ask.  I would never presume to tear down someone's setup as a matter of
course.
HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility of since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu