[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast... oth er than the ...

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 17:30:58 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I would have the feast set by reservations only, with the knowledge printed
that this is due to limitted seating.  That way when someone calls me they
know that they are reserving a seat.  you are right though, those numbers are
a bit outlandish.  My point being, in terms i should have stated (my failure),
is that as a group of friends, we should take precautions to try to meet the
wants of our friends.  As the autocrat or feastocrat, or any member of a group
holding an event, we should hold ourselves responsible when it comes to our
guests being treated as guests. So far in the SCA, i have never been treated
otherwise.  I just think that we should take precautions to see to our guests,
instead of seeing to oursleves when we host.

Ian  you are the weakest link, goodbye Macleod