[Ansteorra] Which brings us to...

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu May 9 09:24:37 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/9/02 10:59:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
morgancain at earthlink.net writes:

> Contrary to behaving as if I am a guest to be catered to, I will often offer
> to help with cleanup.  You don't have to make a production of it, but I
> have been around too many events, in too many kingdoms, for too many years,
> to EVER assume that there are enough people doing cleanup (and this goes
> for washing dishes after the feast, too).

My favorite thing to do is to show up and help and dissapear. Now I will say
that with children I don't do it as much due to the fact that I have to be
mom. But I am not beyond getting them to help and working. But then I am from
the generation that everyone worked the event and had to be willing to help
at a moments notice.  But my joy is in helping because it needs to be done.
Now think what it would be like if eveyone decided they were the Guest.  Many
hands make light work.
Donnel