[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast... otherthan the ...

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri May 10 14:34:20 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/10/02 4:29:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
thunder-domi at coxinet.net writes:

> It is very sad that it is that way now. The chidren are missing out on one
> of the greatest experiences of the SCA ( in my opinion). :-(

Sooooo That being said................................ The only way we can
change it is to set these things up again. I now normally camp in an RV due
to health but I am sure we can find a place and meet and have story telling.
I will Be at Warlord. Now I will problely not be able to stay up late I am
still week form the surgary but I would love to sit and sing songs and tell
stories. Alden has a wonderful book.
Donnel