[Ansteorra] Childhood memories of the SCA was A thought about why people leave

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue May 14 07:55:40 PDT 2002

This is one of the reasons we instituted the Childrens Margrave. Being a
father whose child loves to compete... and will even go to the adult
competitions if there are no childrens. We added several competitions just
for the children... and are adding a few more.... Like Childrens Heraldic
where we have cut and paste pieces and crayon markers... and then the
devices are judged by our Herald and the winners device get submitted and
paid for by us, and attempted to be a registered device :)  for that child.
Ahhh :) Any more ideas would be welcomed.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.