[Ansteorra] Query...

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 19:50:37 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Why did i join?  It was new and different. At least to me.  Plus it looked way
too fun.

Why do i stay?  That's the easy one.  extraordinary people.  I think that
ordinary people stay home and play payrolls and paychecks.  Extraordinary
people do extraordinary things.  Somewhere, i found a home amongst some very
extraordinary people.  I found family in them.

Ian macleod