[Ansteorra] Query...

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri May 10 20:08:28 PDT 2002

>>> So...why did you join and why do you stay in the SCA?

Why did I join? After I got into the SCA, I found I had been SCA for a
very long time, but just didn't know about it.

As for why I joined when I did, it had always sounded interesting, but I
finally met someone who knew something about it and got me involved,
though not directly.

As for staying, why does anyone stay anywhere? :) I am blessed with two
loving families, the SCA and everyone else...

Sluggy!

--

   You may be only one person in the world, but
   you may also be the world to one person.

--

   1284 days