[Ansteorra] Query...

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 06:35:06 PDT 2002

> So...why did you join and why do you stay in the
SCA?

Why did I join the SCA?   The clothes.  Long beautiful
dresses. Then rapier.

My first event, nay my first SCA anything,  was
Rebecca de Blondes Queen's and a wonderful young man
with a red scarf on his arm spent the good part of the
afternoon playing chess and explaining the fighting
that we were watching. (I can't remember if we
finished the game now that I think about it.)

Why do I stay in the SCA?  The answer depends on the
day you ask and ranges from "I have no idea" to "I've
spent to much money on this stuff to stop now" to T"he
wonderful people who I meet."  I owe a lot to them...
I am still trying to repay the cadet (whose name I
have no idea of) for taking the time to talk to a VERY
new person.

Delphina