[Ansteorra] Query...

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sat May 11 18:50:07 PDT 2002

 > So...why did you join and why do you stay in the SCA?

Why did I Join
Because mom said I needed to find a hobby and it looked cool and after
getting to play I found out it was cool.

Why do I stay

Because it has become a part of my life not just a hobby. the friends I have
found here have stood by me in the good times and the bad. Here I learned
how to be a human being. here they showed tolerance as I learned and
continue to live the ideals we dearly treasure. I get to shed off the 20th
century on a regular basis and slip back into a more simpler time. I love it
all the good the bad the just ok. the SCA is a wondrous thing. and the more
I play the more I love it. I could go on forever on why I keep playing.

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net