[Ansteorra] Query...

Jayme Michaels branapgruffydd at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 10 20:50:59 PDT 2002

I'm relatively new to the game.  I've been playing for about 2 years now.
Why did I start?  I first heard about the sca from the amt guard about 10
years ago.  I a few of my friends that played with the amt guard told me
about these crazy people who put on armor and fought for real.  I had to
find it.  I looked for it for a long time and it fell upon it one day out of
the blue.  It was like coming home.  I  look forward to may years of playing
with the society and cant think of a better way to spend my spare time.