[Ansteorra] Query...

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Sat May 11 09:26:27 PDT 2002

ok I joined to be purely selfish. It was a chance to get away from the
college dorm for the weekend in Joplin and come to Northkeep! It was a
refreshing change from the books and the productions. Nothing like watching
some of the old dino's of this place at fighter practice doing other things
then fighting. It was time for me to be me, and if I learned something on the
way, then cool deal for me! Ok So that was 1986 and now I am still here,
plugging along with the same game, but not the same reasons. I play because I
have a family ( not only mundane, but SCA as well.) that I would not trade
for the world. I have learned more then I ever did in college, ( opps did I
say that?!?) and because I have this funny idea that I can make a difference
to someone. ( contrary to popular demand, I am not just as pain in the ass!
lol) I have been multiple shire officers, I have feastocrated and I have done
my time in the armors shop. I have gone from politically correct to not, and
tried to work my way back again. For the most part it is the feeling that no
matter what, my real SCA friends have been there through thick and thin, in
garb and out. And that is what I love.
Lady Susannah Blackthorne