[Ansteorra] Which brings us to...

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Tue May 14 08:15:48 PDT 2002

I have to agree with the statement that people sometimes find it 'too much
like work.' Having made an attempt to start a thespian group and getting
precisely nowhere - for instance, I announced a meeting a good two weeks in
advance and not a single person showed up. Only one person had the common
courtesy to let me know she could not make it. A few have told me they'd
LIKE to do it, but I've yet to see those people. One lady was kind enough to
explain her delay, for which I thank her, but the rest...

If you will pardon my candidness, this doesn't exactly encourage someone to
organize anything, your Grace. I have to admit, I'm feeling extremely
frustrated... and it leads me to wonder if it's worth my time to try to do
anything new if this is the result. I do realize this is a bad attitude, but
still... perhaps this is the feeling shared by others.

Any advice on how to combat this?

Elysia